• Become an Aircraft Engineer

    We're currently accepting applications for FULL B1.1/B2 courses

  • Apply Now


A person due to qualify for a CRS – Certificate of Release to Service must have:
– A valid and current Part 66 License
– Successfully completed a Type Training course
– The Aircraft Type endorsed on his License
– The appropriate experience
– Approval by the Quality Department of the organization he is employed