IKAROS Aviation Training Center is an EASA approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Organization, based in Larnaka, Cyprus.
Due to its continuing expansion is currently seeking to recruit EASA B1/B2 Aircraft Maintenance Instructors.
- Responsible for conducting training on approved maintenance courseware.
- Responsibility to prepare training material
- Training will be conducted using a variety of instructional training aids in the classroom environment. This will include the use of multimedia presentations, aircraft components and aircraft simulators.
- Responsible for delivery and revision of exams and courseware associated to theoretical and practical aircraft system(s).
- Will be proficient in a variety of computer software programs in order to develop, revise and deliver training material and presentations.
- Complete all formalities from start to finish of training course.
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Experience in Aircraft Maintenance
- Experience as Instructors would be an advantage
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational Skills
- Responsive Communication Skills
- Motivated Positive Attitude
- Strong communication skills with good English language proficiency, written & spoken
- Has the ability to teach technical content with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting on the subject field the job title “EASA B1/B2 Aircraft Maintenance Instructors”
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
IKAROS reserves the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications have been received.